University of Houston Downtown – Academic Building and Parking Garage Project
PGAL, Inc. contracted with BSCI Inc. for inspection services for a new 4 story 132,500 sf Academic Building and 620 spaces Parking Garage at the University of Houston Downtown campus.
The design build project located in a dense urban area incorporates a design concept that reinforces both a physical and visual connection to the University of Houston Downtown One Main Building. The construction cost was $28.3 million with a completion date of 2007.
Scope of Services :
- Provided inspection of structural construction including concrete
- Provided daily inspection reports for all structural activity
- Provided periodic construction activity photos
- Reviewed proposed schedule for accuracy
- Documented and reported construction activity not consistent with contract specifications
- Project Value: $ 28.4 Million
- Paul Bonnette, AIA Senior Associate ,PGAL
55555 San Felipe, #1000 Houston, Texas 77056