Texas Southern University Student Housing Complex
BSCI contracted to oversee the following work at the Texas University Campus:
The construction, furnishing and equipping of student housing complexes, consisting of approximately 78 four bedroom, two bathroom 54 two bedroom, two bathroom, and 2 one bedroom, one bathroom fully furnished apartment units to be known as “Tierwester Oaks”, located at 3505 Blodgett, Houston, Texas 77004.
Scope of Services:
- Review the work progress and ensure the work is progressing according to the construction schedule.
- Confirm the presence of stored materials and of the date of the pay request
- Confirm the completed work, stored materials, and math on the Contractor’s pay request are correct
- Prepare the written monthly report outlining the results of each site visit to verify that the scheduled percentage of work indicated has been completed in accordance with the Design,
Plans and Specifications set forth in the Contract Documents and review the Contractor’s pay requests for accuracy
- Project Value: $11 Million
- Algenita Scott Davis,
Houston Student Housing, II. LLC c/o JP Morgan, Chase & Co.