Rice University Main Street Storm Sewer Drainage System Project
Brian Smith Construction Inspection, Inc. (BSCI) provided Project Management and Construction Inspection Services. Project duration for this project was four months.
Project Scope of Work:
- Construction of new 24” and 36” diameter storm sewer lines.
- Construction and Installation of new brick manholes.
- Pavement and parking lot repairs.
- Milling of existing asphaltic roadways.
- Sub-base, base and concrete parking.
- Overlay new asphaltic roadways.
- Install new irrigation and landscape systems.
- Project Value: $807,083.82
- Max Amery, P.E.
Rice University Facilities & Engineering – MS 312 6100 Main St. Houston, TX 77030