At BSCI, Inc. we offer a comprehensive portfolio of construction inspection services for projects in water and wastewater infrastructure, transportation, facilities, new construction and renovations and environment management. Staying in line with our other services we begin every project by assembling a team of certified and professional inspectors to provide effective, complete and accurate expertise in every aspect of the project.
One of the most important elements in any construction project is inspection throughout every step and phase. In complex construction projects plans, drawings and materials must be adhered to and an experienced team of expert inspectors ensures nothing is overlooked and is of the highest quality and workmanship. All our inspectors have the highest level of training, expertise, education and experience and always work as cooperative professionals with the owner’s best interest in mind. Our primary objective is to maximize production and minimize waste while delivering the highest quality of service.
Our construction inspection services include:
- Daily Documentation of Contractors and Sub-Contractors Activities
- On-Site Monitoring of Construction Practices, Procedures and Materials
- Compliance with all Plans, Specifications and Building Codes
- Project Documentation
- Ensuring Conformity to Installations for Quality and Standards
- Environmental Compliance and Protection
- Punchlist Development and Monitoring
- Complete and Accurate Reports and Record Keeping
- Testing of all Materials
- Pre- and Post-Construction Support